Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

Interesting idea and well exectuted.

A most interesting game we have here. Controlling the Tri-achnid comes almost naturally after a little while of playing, and the web slinging adds nicely to the exploring nature of this game to get about.

As much as I enjoyed it, a particular level comes to mind as having an unobtainable grub, so maybe you could help us out: the repel stage has a grub near spikes that you only can get with a flyer bug, but after getting up there, I don't think there's a way to get back down again. Care to give us all a little tip on that stage for a 100% game?

All in all, I enjoyed the game. Original, well designed and good coding. Definitely looking foward to the next installment come 2007.

Komix responds:

Cool, someone found out how to fly.

The getting back is the hardest part I guess. you have still the bird and the rope. you just jump of against the wind and quickly pull the rope. Pretty tricky.

Or you sust roll over the spikes so you hit them with only one leg. and only short, but that's even harder I guess.

Komix

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

Great game, bad controls

Somehow, Flash doesn´t quite lend itself well to certain little keyboard combinations. Control + Space seems to trigger some warning, and I couldn´t quite catch that due to holding space (which is also a confirmation key under Windows). Perhaps Space alone would´ve been a better option.

Still, this game is solid. It plays like a charm, though I cannot quite have my soldiers flee. At least my mage can heal units quickly, and it runs perfectly fine. Interesting missions, it all adds up.

Just consider that keyboard combo a bit.

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

Army of Gondor, Gather!

An interesting take on this game. Though slightly repetitive, there's much love put into this Flash, and it does indeed breathe some of the intended cinematic feel you wanted this game to have. I also love it how you have narrated the tutorial, it adds to this game.

Things get progressively harder and harder, not to a fault up to level 11, however. That Demon is probably a tad too hard, and not enough peons come a-runnin' to rake up more gold. It's a slaughter-machine! Aside of that, this game is certainly enjoyable. A savegame or at least a password system would make things all the better.

This game looks graphically good enough - not too much details to stand out stylishly, but also to make things play good with little to no slowdown. The game has indeed a cinematic feel to things, something I haven't seen much in other games on NG. The sound quality is generally good, and the music is well chosen. Violence is minimal, but I guess the addition of blood to the death animations would slow things down badly. Interactivity is, naturally, a given. Despite the hero not actively fighting the big battle, he leads his troops, rakes in gold as well, and as such, you, the player, are also contributing to the good cause. Can't really judge the humour bit, really.

All in all, an excellent little game.

The curse of a clock The curse of a clock

Working version below:

w w w .thecrunge.net/void/view.php?id=233

That said, on to the review:
A fun game. Some sounds did manage to hurt my ears - especially the crunching sound when a level is about to start. That might need working on.

Graphically, it's top-notch. Fluid animations. Plays well as well. But damn, I can't play. I didn't know lemons bounce like that >_<

Also, having the entire thing replay from the main menu when you lose is a bit overkill on one's patience. Might want to change that.

Overall, not too shabby.

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

lolyiff

Somehow, I'm surprised that this submission received little negative feedback from furry-fandom bashers, and that what little negative feedback there was actually was CONSTRUCTIVE. Glad to see this change from the reviews in earlier releases of furry undressing games by you.

On a whole, the game is outstanding art- and code-wise. I see no bugs, you managed to have rid of 'small snippets' that may have plagued users in ridding the characters of clothing, and the art has improved visibly from the 'Sonic: The Pervert' games. The characters are excellently drawn, with or without their clothes, and the extras are fun for both sides. Yessir, I have enjoyed this.

The levelling system gives an incentive to play again and again and again, to power up your favourite character (D: Silent Ninja for me) for easier play as you progress. An excellent improvement from StP.

The jigglies also are nice to have been added. Erections might've also been subject to some gravitational force, but I doubt that could've been implemented easy enough.

The music, however, was atrocious, most of the time. Thankfully, the music in StP was better, and having downloaded a few of the tracks mentioned in its credits allowed me to listen to them (with better quality), while this game's music was turned off.

The story is simple, slightly crazy, and yet it gives actual incentive to keep playing.

Aside from the added gravity to the males' 'extra', I'd like to suggest linking to the characters' creators' art pages. I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing more of D, so to speak.

A good game, welcomed by the furry community, I'm sure. And also enjoyable for the casual fans, too. Can't wait for updates, Steve. Keep on Flashin', because you have obviously some talent.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
Yeowi responds:

Thanks alot. Glad you liked the art, feel a little suprised you didn't like the music. any artist who owns a character in the game and has a website will have it written in the game.

Death Wears a Tophat Death Wears a Tophat

Excellente! Now where's my warm milk 'n' vodka?

Does this all make sense? Not likely. Does it need to? Not likely, neither.
Apart from a few spelling mistakes, it was enjoyable and fun, and you've made a nice short interactive movie.

Fiven get, my good sir. Now off to Olskoo's homosexual practices, you furry fucker, lewel ^_^

Clock Sim Valentine Clock Sim Valentine

I actually loved at my entry

I love you, Neffers.

A quality game with quality laughs. High rating? Hells yeah. This is a purrfect little spoof to all those sim parodies, and let's just say I literally had my head bursting as I laughed at the 'clock-pimp' getting thrown out of the building by my character, as well as Kabsi getting you.

Oh, and 'Somni, of course. ^_^ Couldn't forget 'bout him.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Simple equation - Audio innovation!

How simple a setup and graphics, yet so damn good! Very good soundbytes and voiceage, this interactive little trinket will most certainly be remembered well. The prices are well-deserved, my friend!

As for my own tune, copy-paste:
3---2-4-4-4-8882--2--2--2---2---2--2--5550--0--0--4-4-2--2- -2--2--2--2--2--8884-79-----2---1---3-5-8---9--a---1--9---9- --8--0--1-3-4---1--4---3-5-4--5-4--8--7-8--a---b-b----06-0-- -3-a-77-76-77-760---8-35-7-76-5-1---aaa----aa--7--77-76-78-9 8-72-2-3-1--a---

Felinicide Felinicide

NUUUU! Kittay!

Heh. A fellow cat lover who'd love to shoot felines... albeit ingame.

You've delivered to the Portal quite a nice and bloody game. Shooting cats, now there's something you don't see every day. I've been much a fan of your previous cat-a-strophic submission, but this is just purrfection achieved! Different hitzones, backgrounds to be shot, nice little extras like the TRON planetoid to be shot out and even an Indiana Jones reference in that same level.

Nothing, but nothing would've gotten better, I guessed. You proved me so wrong with that Duckhunt mutt - you added the main character from the VERY FIRST FPS to be shot amidst the feline casualties. I fucking enjoyed it.

So I congradulate you on a job well done. An entertaining, albeit short game. However, the Spin-Space level allows for some major pointage should you've shot all the felines' body parts off - the asteroids. And a shame I could only find two green kittens... Meh, beggars can't be choosers. ^_^

Lobster Quest (Demo) Lobster Quest (Demo)

OBEY MOXIE CLOCK!

So this is your little project now, my friend? Clock references aplenty, great jokes? All to be found here ^_^

Kick-ass graphics and good humour that can hardly be bested, this is quite a first level. It'll need alot more before it will be complete, but you've given us a great demo of things to come.

In closing, we must heed these words:
OBEY MOXIE CLOCK.