Dwarfinator's Halloween Dwarfinator's Halloween

Hey Dwarfinator. Hey Dwarfinator.

Helloooooo Dwarfinator. May I remind you that today's Halloween?

Ehehe. Ehehe. EHEHEHEHEHEE.

Sup buddy.

DWARFINATORclock responds:

Just chillin'

Average Man Average Man

Finally a chance to review this beast

In other words, I need to get myself a Platinum account :v:

I fell in love with this animation when you lot were given the .fla to toy with some Mario graphics - unfinished at that time. A few weeks later, and we would see it was completed. I am absolutely in love with this thing. The animation is some of the most slick I've seen, and you seem to blend your own art perfectly with Schmorky's as you go about in the animation of this piece.

The music is excellent. I suppose you had your idea on a music video for a little bit, as it all just unfolds perfectly. Fitting in :gonk: also nets you brownie points.

My friend, if it hasn't been said so before, you win the Internet.

111 - Gosford Park 2 111 - Gosford Park 2

I don't remember 'Naners being shat out like that

Messy. And using the 'Price is Right' phail tune was also a good find.

Lovely, sleek animation, though the voice acting was a bit off. Bit too low a volume, I would say, but that's just me.

Nice one, Leek.

A very angry clockday A very angry clockday

{{{Angeray Faic}}}

We loves ourselves the rather naked super bodybuilder with teh Angeray Faic and Goatse-like muscles much, we do.

Of you, I expected nothing less on this submission. You've completed... well, maybe not... completed our 2k4 Clock Day, Anime.

Thank you. And a happy Clock Day to you, bud' =)

Sakeyoko responds:

awww =) thank you. that one really put a big smile on my face

CC: The Slacker CC: The Slacker

Woah WTF pizza

And another quicky from this Canadian vulpine clock. Shiny Get.

Again, I want to comment your character's original design - likeable, yesyes. Happy Clock Day. Don't drink 'n' drive with that cash.

Canuckles-Clock responds:

thanks, I've had alot of trial and error developing my character, but I think i've got a good Idea of how I want the character to look now.

S P I D E R S P I D E R

REPRESENTIN'

Well, that's what was told.

Excellent Flash, Bgryder. That dastardly chuckle of Strawberry was pretty much the best thing I heard in a Clock Day flash today. Fun jokes here and there, good and crisp animation - as if I expected anything less of you.

Four'ven, buddy. Happy Clock Day ^_^

bgryderclock responds:

thanks man!<3

Da DinictusClock know the meaning of life!
And he's on our side! haha hahah ahha hah! <3

&amp;quot;The Fall&amp;quot; "The Fall"

The True Spirit behind the Crew

It is this exact thought that has kept me on Clock art and Clock movies. Me, along with many others who still are, at heart, Clocks. Tick-tock-tick their hearts do, for the future of this Newgrounds legacy... and for friendship.

Fiven, Koala. Happy Clock Day. =)

Koalaclock responds:

Also with you Da Dini :)

CC: Fabric of Time CC: Fabric of Time

It HAS to be the potatoe again, huh?

Nef, movies like this is the reason we love you. Great art and animation, per usual, and cheap laughs. Huzzah.

It's a pity to see less animations this year... Perhaps more quality submissions has replaced the crap, perhaps people feel melodramatic about our little Crew... Whatever the case, Clocks at heart will always go tick-tock-tick.

Oh, and what was that first song playing, if I may ask?

Happy Clock Day, Neffy. <3

nef responds:

Cheers Dini <3 Happy Clockday to ya too.

The song.. is some Doom 2 remix from ocremix.org, look in the Doom section of the site.

SBL is in hatred 3.5 SBL is in hatred 3.5

Still not a favourite of mine

The animations still need work, volumes, jokes... And Lock hatred is so last year.

You did your best, I'm sure, but I don't quite like this series, friend. Guess it's losing its magic... If any.

Happy Clock Day, man.

CC3 - 2- Thriolls Vision CC3 - 2- Thriolls Vision

A sad ending to a promising idea

Hey, at least we had fun working on it, huh Archon?
Glad you at least could whip this one up for Clock Day. Perhaps I can pick up the project... someday.

Happy Clock Day, friend =)

ArchonClock responds:

We shall see, man. We shall see.